Director Praveen Sattaru, who started off with flicks like Chandamama Kathalu, Guntur Talkies, and Routine love story, gave a striking comeback with the 2017 flick PSV Garudavega that also marked the return to form of Tollywood's Angry young man Doctor Rajasekhar and turned out to be a surprise action Superhit of the year.
Post the success of PSV Garudavega, Praveen Sattaru will be completing his badminton Legend Gopichand Biopic starring Sudheer Babu, following which he'll be seen directing energetic hero Ram in an unconventional script, and this film will be bankrolled by Bhavya Creations. Besides, he has locked his next flick as well.
After Ram starrer flick, Praveen Sattaru will be directing a surprise Multi-starrer that will feature Nag Chaitanya and Rana Daggubati. The film will be bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations and will begin shooting once Rana Daggubati completes his hindi/Telugu/Tamil trilingual Haathi Mere Saathi, and Nag Chaitanya completes his Maruthi directorial and Savyasachi.
Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed? As per report from Kollywood sources the ongoing protests in Thottukodi, Tamilnadu have become a huge topic of discussion all over the country. Meanwhile several film actors and politicians came forward to criticize the police brutality and violence, which led to the death of 13 people, several others in Tamil film industry have extended their support in various other ways.
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall
- Mahanati making good collections at Nizamabad
- Disha Patani gets another biggie!