Director Praveen Sattaru, who started off with flicks like Chandamama Kathalu, Guntur Talkies, and Routine love story, gave a striking comeback with the 2017 flick PSV Garudavega that also marked the return to form of Tollywood's Angry young man Doctor Rajasekhar and turned out to be a surprise action Superhit of the year.
Post the success of PSV Garudavega, Praveen Sattaru will be completing his badminton Legend Gopichand Biopic starring Sudheer Babu, following which he'll be seen directing energetic hero Ram in an unconventional script, and this film will be bankrolled by Bhavya Creations. Besides, he has locked his next flick as well.
After Ram starrer flick, Praveen Sattaru will be directing a surprise Multi-starrer that will feature Nag Chaitanya and Rana Daggubati. The film will be bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations and will begin shooting once Rana Daggubati completes his hindi/Telugu/Tamil trilingual Haathi Mere Saathi, and Nag Chaitanya completes his Maruthi directorial and Savyasachi.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!