After a string of failures and numerous unwarranted cameo appearances, the young and promising hero Naga Shourya finally tasted moderate success with the help of the Venky Kudumula directorial venture Chalo, which turned out to be a surprise success venture.
The college campus love story set at the backdrop of two warring villages in Tiruppuram a fictional town was also the debut of Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, and the film was liked by Telugu audience especially because of the cute chemistry and love sequences between the lead pair.
Now, Naga Shourya is all set to transform himself into an action hero for a Tamil movie and he hopes to score big with this venture. His last venture 'Ammamagarillu' was a dreadful venture at the Box-Office.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?