After a string of failures and numerous unwarranted cameo appearances, the young and promising hero Naga Shourya finally tasted moderate success with the help of the Venky Kudumula directorial venture Chalo, which turned out to be a surprise success venture.
The college campus love story set at the backdrop of two warring villages in Tiruppuram a fictional town was also the debut of Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, and the film was liked by Telugu audience especially because of the cute chemistry and love sequences between the lead pair.
Now, Naga Shourya is all set to transform himself into an action hero for a Tamil movie and he hopes to score big with this venture. His last venture 'Ammamagarillu' was a dreadful venture at the Box-Office.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?