The Akkineni princess Samantha, post her marriage with Nag Chaitanya, had a low phase in her career, with a form slump, as two of her releases, the Tamil flick Merasal directed by Atlee and Raju Gari Gadhi 2, both turned out to be disastrous ventures at the box office.
However, unmindful of her current box office form, the gorgeous actress is having a great time in her personal life, and she was also expressing her joy by updating on Instagram about her vacation, besides also posting a stunning picture of her in a two-piece bikini.
The pretty actress has a packed summer, as her first release of the summer will be the Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai, releasing on March 29 in which she plays a doctor Rathidevi, followed by the Tollywood biggie Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, with her playing a village girl Ramalakshmi, which releases on March 30. Besides, the Savitri biopic Mahanati which has Samantha playing a journalist also releases in April.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry