The sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who entered into films in 2016 with the college love story Kirik Party, later went on to score back two back commercial hits in the form of Anjaniputra with Puneeth Rajkumar, and the love story Chamak with Ganesh, all of which emerged successfully.
She then ventured into Tollywood, and was paired with Naga Shourya in her debut Telugu flick Chalo, which turned out to be a successful flick, and also catapulted her to instant stardom, thanks to her cute presence and expressive performance, landing her in numerous offers.
Following the success of Chalo, she'll be seen next in a family entertainer directed by Parasuram costarring Vijay Devarakonda, and will also be seen opposite Vijay Devarakonda in his next directed by Bharath Khamma as well.
However, when she was recently approached for a big hero's film, with the character demanding her to wear skimpy outfits in hot song sequences, she had to reportedly refuse the huge offer, as she's engaged to actor Rakshit Shetty, whom she'll be marrying in 2020.
Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel Months ago, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna's Annapoorna studios banner had registered the title Manmadhudu 2, in the film chamber and that it was unclear whether it was a standalone flick starring Akkineni heroes or a proper sequel to the blockbuster.
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!