Veteran Actress Sridevi (54) took her last breath after suffering a massive cardiac arrest in Dubai. Sridevi who was born in Sivakasi went on to rule Bollywood industry in her career. She's fondly called as the first Female Super Star of Hindi Cinema.
As per reports, She went to Dubai along with her Husband Boney Kapoor and Younger Daughter Khushi to attend nephew and actor Mohit Marwah's wedding. She had a sudden Cardiac arrest and that shocked everyone in the Bollywood. Her fans already reached outside her house in Mumbai.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted, "Saddened by the untimely demise of noted actor Sridevi. She was a veteran of the film industry, whose long career included diverse roles and memorable performances. My thoughts are with her family and admirers in this hour of grief. May her soul rest in peace." On behalf of Team APHERALD, We express our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Sri Devi was too close to her Mom Rajeshwari and she had a very protective childhood. Her Mom's loss was a huge blow to her. Her father Ayyappan was a Tamil and her Mom was a Telugu. She had a Younger Sister Sri Latha and it was her Mom who guided Sridevi in both her Personal and Professional life. Check out some of the condolence tweets below,
Saddened by the untimely demise of noted actor Sridevi. She was a veteran of the film industry, whose long career included diverse roles and memorable performances. My thoughts are with her family and admirers in this hour of grief. May her soul rest in peace: PM @narendramodi— PMO India (@PMOIndia) February 25, 2018
Don’t remember feeling this heartbroken in a very, very long time. Absolutely devastated to know this timeless marvel isn’t amongst us anymore. The original everything. Greatest amongst the greats. The quintessential Hindi cinema superstar. As words fail me help collect my thoughts and express my horror and grief...prayers and deepest condolences for the family and loved ones in this dark, dark hour. Sridevi, you leave us all questioning God and his ways. Absolutely gutted.
Woken up to this tragic news. Absolute shock. Sad. Heartfelt condolences to Boney and their two daughters!— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) February 25, 2018
I just heard Ma’am Sridevi passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest. I am in shock...cant stop crying...— sushmita sen (@thesushmitasen) February 24, 2018
BIGG BOSS 2 Tamil has 'BETTER' Contestants - But more of a Particular Caste domination ?? The Second Season of Bigg Boss Tamil started on June 17, 2018, with Kamal Haasan continuing as the host. The first season of Tamil Bigg Boss was a huge hit and Oviya, in particular, became an overnight sensation. Now, the second season has started and once again Tamil has a better list of contestants than Telugu.
- Two Famous Heroines part of Sex Racket in USA - SHOCKING Details EXPOSED !!!
- 'Mega Heroine' to enter Bigg Boss Telugu ??
- Hansika stoops down her level and acts in such 'Sleazy' scenes
- Young Hero's Last Hope!
- Well, that's Taapsee for you !!!
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal Aggarwal to pair with 67-Year-Old Super Star ?? Dream come True ??
- Ouch... Kajal Aggarwal goes to 'Honeymoon' in abroad... Do you know with whom she went ??
- Akhil Akkineni turns 'Majnu' for his Own Brother's Girl
- So... What was Trisha doing in the USA for 2 months...?? Photos Proof Inside
- Trisha will be Super Star's Side-Kick ??
- Shruti Haasan enjoys her time at a Hill Station right now - Check all Photos Inside
- Aaahh... So this is why Trisha prefers to be 'Aloof'...
- Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer on a Golden Plate
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his next
- Huge Pre-Release Business for RC 12 - Thanks to the success of 'Rangasthalam'