Kajal Aggarwal is definitely the leading actress among the top league of actresses in the film industry. The actress is riding sky high with some promising line of movies under her belt and she also enjoys the success of 'Kavacham' which got released recently.
In this case, the actress recently had an open interaction with media and during the interaction, she was quizzed about her political support for Kamal Haasan and Rajini and Kajal cleverly played by supporting Kamal Haasan. She said, "Kamal Haasan might do good for the people! And she believes him."
The actress totally ignored the question when it came back with Super Star on the radar. Kajal Aggarwal was all praises for Kamal Haasan and she said she will support him if he is going to contest in the elections. Kajal Aggarwal who never made any political remarks has made a Big move by supporting Kamal Haasan in front of the whole media. Let's see what she does in future. Will she join the Maiam party? Only time has to tell!
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!