The young hero Vijay Devarakonda, who started off with small roles in films like Life Is Beautiful and an impressive supporting role in Yevade Subrahmanyam made waves with the new age romantic entertainer Pellichoopulu and became a phenomenon with the blockbuster success of the game changer Arjun Reddy.
Post the humongous success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Devarakonda had got committed to numerous projects including a film by debutant Bharath Kamma, one by Parasuram costarring Rashmika Mandanna, and another, a long-delayed project Ye Mantram Vesave.
Besides these flicks, he had also shot for a movie directed by debutant Rahul Sankrityan, which will be a supernatural thriller with a car playing key role, and costarring Priyanka Jawalkar and Malavika Nair. Tentatively titled Taxiwala, this movie is now scheduled to release on May 18.
Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next Megastar Chiranjeevi who had a victorious comeback after his brief political sojourn with the 201 Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi No 150 directed by mass director VV Vinayak, is currently joining hands with Surender Reddy for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?