Rakul Preet is definitely in a bad shape as her last release 'Aiyaary' failed so bad at the Box-Office. In Telugu, Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' totally spoiled her career and the movie was a huge flop. The actress still couldn't recover from that loss.
In this case, most of the media reported that Rakul Preet signed her next two projects in Telugu and Tamil. It was touted that she will pair with Nandamuri Kalyan Ram for a Telugu project and she will team up with Siva Karthikeyan for a Space entertainer in Tamil. But now reports confirm that Rakul has not signed any dotted line post the flop of 'SPYder'.
A leading daily has reported that the news about Rakul signing two new projects is totally fake and there is no clear picture of it. Meanwhile, Rakul Preet is just having Suriya's 36th movie under Selvaraghavan direction and she is shooting for that alone. But she signed that movie before the release of 'SPYder' itself.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing