It has been announced that the commercial hitmaker Harish Shankar, who had last directed the Superhit Duvvada Jagannadham with Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde and produced by Dil Raju, will next be making a movie titled Seeti maar, and that he has already registered the title in the film chamber.
While the movie is touted to be a hilarious action mass masala entertainer, it has been reported that Harish Shankar is planning to rope in Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja to play the lead role. It must be noted that this combo had already worked in Shock and Mirapakay, with the latter becoming a successful venture. Tamanna is expected to do the female lead role and already their pair was seen in 'Bengal Tiger'.
Post the release and success of Duvvada Jagannadham, Harish Shankar had planned to film a Multi-starrer, with Nithiin and Sharwanand, titled Daagadu Moothalu and with Seeti maar also beginning to develop, it is unsure if Harish Shankar will first make Daagadu Moothalu or Seeti maar. For now, Ravi Teja is busy with Nela ticket with Kalyan Krishna and another flick with Srinu Vytla.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?