Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress mostly known for her roles in Tamil and Telugu movies. She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Bharathiraja's cinema which came in Tamil after huge delay as Bommalatam.
Apart from movies, the actress is quite busy with dozens of brand endorsements and TV Commercials. Recently, the actress faced a bad time with a Coconut Oil brand as they aired her Ad even after the contract expired. She even filed a legal suit against them and they are not bothered about it and the Ad is still aired on all leading channels.
Now, the actress has taken a bold step and in fact, it's huge too. She imposes a condition to everyone who approaches her to sign new brand endorsements. That is, the brand owners should pay 3x times her wages if they air the Ad post the contract period and she reduced the contract period from One Year to 7 months, as per a leading daily. Mostly, brand endorsements will have a contract period for one year. But Kajal who is at the peak of her market imposes new conditions! Indeed, she's way too bold as this might result in losing her market too soon.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing