As per reports, Jr NTR has been on a strict fitness regime, and is on a constant fitness schedule, working out rigorously to shape up himself, for his upcoming entertainer, directed by the man of interesting dialogues and wordplay, Trivikram Srinivas, which happens to be Jr NTR's 28th flick.
The latest update on this project is that the film is all set to begin shooting from March 28 at Hyderabad. While initially Anirudh was supposed to score music for this project, now S. Thaman, fresh from the musical success of Tholi Prema, has been roped in as his replacement now. Now, the team has confirmed that Pooja Hedge will be pairing with Junior NTR and the lucky babe scored a huge hit with Allu Arjun's 'DJ'.
While the makers, Trivikram and Haarika and Hassine creations are planning to rope in two heroines, the other heroine hunt is on. Shraddha Kapoor who's debuting with Saaho might be the other one. It has been revealed that Trivikram is working hard on delivering a super success this time and bounce back after the disastrous result of Agnyaathavaasi. The film is planned as a Dussehra release.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!