Manchu Lakshmi, who has appeared in several movies like Dongaata, Chandamama Kathalu, besides also being in the limelight for her television shows, including the recent hit show Memu Saitham with the involvement of celebrities for a social cause, has landed in an interesting movie.
The actress has been roped in to play a key role in the upcoming movie of Jyothika, which happens to be the remake of the Bollywood feel-good hit Tumhari Sulu, that starred Vidya Balan. Reports are that the actress will reprise the role played by Neha Dhupia in the original, the role of the head of the FM Channel.
The visibly elated Manchu Lakshmi said that she was the first and instant choice of Jyothika and Suriya, as they felt Lakshmi to be a sweet, commanding personality who would suit the character. This will be Lakshmi's second Big Tamil flick, as the actress had made her debut 5 years back in the Maniratnam directorial Kadal. This Tumhari Sulu remake helmed by Radha Mohan will go on floors this month end.
Kajal Aggarwal's Hollywood Connect !! The Milky babe Kajal Aggarwal, who was last seen in the flop movie MLA opposite Kalyan Ram, has been of late choosing her characters perfectly such that she gets to balance between performance oriented roles and glamorous eye candy acts.
- Shruti Haasan in a short frock before Public - View Photos!
- Malvika Sharma gets a comfort zone with Ravi Teja?
- Keerthi Suresh upset with 'Sandakozhi 2'
- Shruti Haasan's latest photos for this weather will tempt you!
- 'IAMK' success makes this actress choose B-Grade roles
- Tamanna's sexy dance moves going viral
- The focus is on Kangana !?!
- Nivetha in Bikini? See this Pic yourself
- 22 Hot Photos of Chennai Model Pradaini Surva
- Here's India's own Female 'SUPER HERO' - Photos Inside
- What on earth Happened to Shruti? See This Photo yourself
- Hebah Patel knows the pulse of fans by exposing right areas - HD Pics inside
- Keerthi Suresh doesn't bend to Director's Desires
- Well, This Actress says Chay is the 'Sweetest' Person
- The Homely Actress likely to return in a Glamour way