It has been found that the contestant who won an opportunity to date Arya through colors Tamil channel's Enga Veetu Maapillai happens to be a B Grade heroine. Actor Arya, the heartthrob of millions has been aging but is yet to get married, and had released a video asking women to contact him in a number if they wish to marry him.
But it was later found that it was for the television reality show Enga Veetu Maapillai. While many girls applied, 16 were shortlisted, and with separate contests conducted every day, a girl who wins these contests will get to interact with Arya in private.
A girl, Agatha Magnus had introduced herself as a video editor and participated in the show, and won the love letter writing contest and went on a date with Arya. however, it was later found that Agatha had acted in an adult film earlier.
While one of the contestants was a divorcee, now this girl being a B Grade actress has raised questions on whether they do background checks or scrutiny before selecting the candidates. It has been said, Arya will ultimately marry the winning candidate.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing