Despite starting with a flop like Poda Podi and her next release Madha Gaja Raja with Vishal yet to find a theatrical release, Varalakshmi Sarathkumar had been always in the limelight, thanks to her love affair with Vishal.
Her acting as Sooravali in Bala's Thaarai Thappatai earned her accolades, while she was also appreciated for her performance in Vikram Vedha. She's been roped in to play the antagonist in Vishal starrer Sandakozhi 2 directed by N Lingusamy.
Now, she has also been committed to star in the role of an antagonist in AR Rahman Directorial upcoming flick starring Vijay. The interesting common feature is that both the movies have Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead.
While it is common that even if Varalakshmi played second lead in any movie, she'll steal the show from the main heroine, and now Keerthy Suresh is worried over Varalakshmi Sarathkumar presence in both her upcoming movies, and has decided to listen to full script, scope of her character as well as second heroine character from now on, before committing any new projects.
Bollywood Couple to Reveal Soon It has been more than a year since rumors began rising on actor Arjun Kapoor, son of producer Boney Kapoor had been dating the sexy beauty Malaika Arora, but the couple always denied them as mere rumors and that they were just friends.
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- Will Ram Charan get 'THAT' ??
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Kajal Aggarwal wearing 'SUCH' Clothes intentionally to get Attention - HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Mahesh Babu cousin ready to grab Kajal Aggarwal
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Milky Beauty and Hit Hero joins Telugu Biggie
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Atha joins Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- So, Is Samantha sexually Harassed ?? VIDEO PROOF INSIDE
- Surendra Lodi - Another Tamil movie TROLLING and MOCKING PM MODI ?? Mohanlal to do as role of Modi