Despite starting with a flop like Poda Podi and her next release Madha Gaja Raja with Vishal yet to find a theatrical release, Varalakshmi Sarathkumar had been always in the limelight, thanks to her love affair with Vishal.
Her acting as Sooravali in Bala's Thaarai Thappatai earned her accolades, while she was also appreciated for her performance in Vikram Vedha. She's been roped in to play the antagonist in Vishal starrer Sandakozhi 2 directed by N Lingusamy.
Now, she has also been committed to star in the role of an antagonist in AR Rahman Directorial upcoming flick starring Vijay. The interesting common feature is that both the movies have Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead.
While it is common that even if Varalakshmi played second lead in any movie, she'll steal the show from the main heroine, and now Keerthy Suresh is worried over Varalakshmi Sarathkumar presence in both her upcoming movies, and has decided to listen to full script, scope of her character as well as second heroine character from now on, before committing any new projects.
Kiara turns out to be a 'SULTRY' Secretary - View Pics! Kiara Advani had a dream debut in Telugu with 'Bharat Ane Nenu' where she essayed the role of Vasumathi. She was seen as Chief Minister's Personal Secretary in that movie and she got more praises for that venture. Now, she has indeed turned herself into a Hot secretary.
- Why such a dress, Tamanna? Fans mock Tamanna for 'This' costume - See Photos
- TV Actress says 'SEXUAL ABUSE' is a usual thing
- 10 Photos of Jhanvi in Floral Brassiere and Skirt
- Rashmika Mandanna says Wearing Saree can sexpose her - See these Pics
- 'ARAVINDA SAMETHA' is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
- TRISHA Vs SAMANTHA
- SK launches his 5-Year Daughter as a singer
- Kajal just gave her nod to pair with Old Actor