Milky white beauty Tapsee Pannu has revealed that in her early days in the film industry, many had spoken in a derogatory manner about her. Tapsee, who had initially started her career with Telugu and Tamil films, rose to fame with Bollywood hit Pink and is known acting in different films.
She has now opened up on her experiences "In my initial days in the industry, I had been rejected by makers for stupid reasons. They said I wasn't beautiful, I wasn't sexy, I wasn't a daughter of a big star, I was a serious actress and not fit to act, I had zero market, and So on. I'll never let my sister undergo the troubles I went through.
After my mother, the most loved person for me is my sister. I'll never demotivate her from entering films, but it was in my mind. Nowadays I've started thinking only about choosing different roles and unique scripts, and having come from a non-filmy background and getting to reach this position itself is a huge achievement", said the sexy babe.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily