Milky white beauty Tapsee Pannu has revealed that in her early days in the film industry, many had spoken in a derogatory manner about her. Tapsee, who had initially started her career with Telugu and Tamil films, rose to fame with Bollywood hit Pink and is known acting in different films.
She has now opened up on her experiences "In my initial days in the industry, I had been rejected by makers for stupid reasons. They said I wasn't beautiful, I wasn't sexy, I wasn't a daughter of a big star, I was a serious actress and not fit to act, I had zero market, and So on. I'll never let my sister undergo the troubles I went through.
After my mother, the most loved person for me is my sister. I'll never demotivate her from entering films, but it was in my mind. Nowadays I've started thinking only about choosing different roles and unique scripts, and having come from a non-filmy background and getting to reach this position itself is a huge achievement", said the sexy babe.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall