Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who struck form with last year's Raja The Great, once again failed big-time with his next film Touch Chesi Chudu. Now, the actor has joined hands with Srinu Vytla, who are reeling under failures like Mister, Aagadu, Bruce Lee, and is looking for a big break.
This movie, tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony's will have Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja playing triple roles for the first time in his career and will be laced with humor and family sentiments in typical Ravi Teja - Srinu Vytla brand all-out comedy screenplay. Produced by Mythri movie makers, The movie will be shot mostly in the US, and comedian turned hero Sunil is expected to play the comedian yet again in this movie.
Now it has been revealed that after numerous speculations, the makers have zeroed in on the mallu beauty Anu Emmanuel to pair with Ravi Teja. The actress is also in flop form with disasters like Oxygen and Agnyaathavaasi, and it is to be seen if she can score a success with the hit combo of films like Venky and Dubai seenu.
Deepika Padukone next with Irrfan Khan Bollywood’s starlet Deepika Padukone, one of the most popular actresses in India, has recently signed a massive superhero film. Accordingly the actress was supposed to work with Irrfan Khan and however, after he fell ill, the project was shelved and Deepika hadn’t signed any film after that. Presently, she is said to be quite impressed with an action film.
- Ram Charan interested in working with Bollywood makers
- Why Saamy 2 trailer launch date delayed?
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil & Malayalam release date postponed
- Is Vijay's next is based on Tamilnadu politics?
- Dhanush's next directorial Movie budget is 70 Crores
- Bobby Simha in Superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming movie
- What's this sweet couple doing now?
- This starlet becomes Model for South India Shopping Mall