Young hero Nikhil Sidhhartha, last seen delivering back to back hits like Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and Keshava last year, will next be seen in the campus entertainer Kirrak Party, directed by Debutant Saran Kopisetty, and co-starring Simran Pareenja and Samyuktha Hegde.
On the other end, even before the release of this college flick, Nikhil Sidhhartha has reportedly begun shooting for his next flick, which is the official Telugu remake of 2016 Tamil flick Kanithan, that starred Atharva and Catherine Tresa as the lead pair. While this remake will be directed by Santhosh, who had directed the original flick, Tagore Madhu, who had last produced the Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder ,is bankrolling this flick.
Now, the news is that this remake of Kanithan has been tentatively titled, Mudra. This title has more relevance to the script, as it deals with a hero who fights against a racket that makes fake certificates and documents preparing fake seals in a believable way. The movie will most probably star Shalini Pandey as the female lead. Meanwhile, Nikhil Siddhartha's next, Kirrak Party releases on March 16.
Do you know the price of this Saree worn by Nayantara? Nayantara proves with time and again that, "Age is just a number". The actress who holds the tag, 'Lady SuperStar' for her recent performances has now proved that she is still a 'Babe' who can make any guy go weak on his knees.
- Allari Naresh to romance Pooja Hegde in Mahesh 25
- 7 Unknown facts about Vijay TV Anchor Divya Darshini
- Rakul Preet fails repeatedly in Hindi
- Shruti Haasan sizzles the Ramp in Red Hot Frock - View Photos
- Ramya VJ showing her hot curves in Saree - 10 Pics Inside
- 'Geetha Govindam' causes a WAR between MANCHU FAMILY and ALLU FAMILY
- 33 Latest Red HOT Teasing Photos of Samantha exposing her Assets in Public
- Bubbly Beauty for Sensational Hero
- Kiara Advani enters last leg of shooting
- Mallu Beauty bags a Biggie
- Kajal Aggarwal to do romance with 58-Year-Old Hero for the Romantic Hot Sequel after 16 Years
- Dusky Beauty injures herself and still she takes 'Selfie' - Photos Inside
- Producer Dil Raju accepts that 'Srinivasa Kalyanam' is a Flop as it never had the Glamour or Spice
- Samantha begins Promotion
- Rakul Preet to pair with the Handsome Hunk