The 2007 hit action flick, Chirutha, directed by the commercial hitmaker Puri Jagannath and happened to be the debut of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, also incidentally happened to be the Tollywood launchpad of the hottie Neha Sharma. The sexy beauty went on to star in numerous Bollywood films, and also recently debuted in Malayalam in Solo.
Now, it has been revealed that the cute and hot babe's sister Aisha Sharma, is all set to make her film debut, and this film debut is gonna be in Bollywood. Aisha Sharma has hit the jackpot, as she has been signed to play the female lead, making her debut opposite none other than handsome hunk John Abraham.
This yet to be titled flick will be an action thriller, and will be directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by Bhushan Kumar and Nikhil Advani. The film is expected to begin shooting from March 18. It must be noted that Aisha was supposed to make her film debut in Tollywood but missed it twice, with Puri Jagannath's Rogue and Ram starrer Shivam.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing