Natural Star Nani, who has been constantly churning out hits one after the other, last tasted average success as an actor with the Christmas 2017 release MCA MIddle Class Abbayi, and also surprisingly tasted success last month, with Awe, as a producer, earning good collections and reviews.
Now, the young and promising hero is all set for his next onscreen avatar, as he'll be seen next in Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, which sees Nani laying dual roles for the third time in his career after Jendapai Kapiraju and Gentleman. The film has him paired with Anupama Parameswaran and Rushkar Mir.
Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi who's known for hits like Venkatadri Express and Express Raja, this film revolves around human trafficking and will have a relevant message against trafficking and kidnapping of women. The teaser which got released recently has got some good reviews and it shows the movie is going to be 'Double the Fun' with Nani's trademark stamped all over.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing