Kajal Aggarwal is definitely on the top of the game right now and she is quite happy as her last release 'Awe' also struck the Bull's eye. The actress is quite happy with the way her career is shaping up right now and she also has a handful of movies.
The actress will be seen next in Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'MLA' and the movie is on the last leg of shooting. She also has Bollywood 'Queen' remake under her kitty. Apart from the movies, she also has a pile of brand endorsements. Now, a leading magazine has revealed Kajal's wages for a brand endorsement.
The leading magazine has reported that Kajal demands wages in Crores for one year contract on any brand endorsement. This is huge than what she gets for a movie. Seems, Kajal understands the proverb, "Make Hay While the Sun Shines". Watch out this space for more updates.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon