Kajal Aggarwal is on a high after tasting some repeated successes. The actress recently revealed that she wanted to try some 'Out of the Box' genres and she wanted to do as much as new genres possible before she quits the cinema industry.
The actress who worked in Hindi movies earlier has struggled to set her foot strong in the industry. Now, the actress who is confident is trying to get back into the Hindi industry. She will be seen in a new Bollywood project opposite a young actor. However, the news is yet to be confirmed.
The actress is hopeful to get
Trisha to stop acting with Vikram Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen on silver screens in the action-packed entertainer Sketch directed by Vijay Chandar and Costarring Tamannaah, where he had played a local goon and an expert in the seizure of vehicles, failed immediately in the complete contrasting avatar of a cop.
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again