No, it's not the Telugu Blockbuster or its hero Vijay Devarakonda that we are speaking about, but it's about the Tamil version of the Telugu gamechanger blockbuster of 2017, Varma, that stars Dhruv Vikram, son of versatile actor Chiyaan Vikram and Directed by national award winning director Bala.
The first schedule of the movie was supposed to take place in Kathmandu, Nepal, and Dhruv Vikram was seen sporting a thick beard, for the schedule, and this was the part where the protagonist goes on a self-realization mission in the original. The meticulous planner that Bala is, he had things set for the shoot and has wrapped the first schedule in quick time.
It must be noted that the team is yet to decide on the lead heroine of the film, and rumors are on that the team might opt for Akshara Haasan or any Bollywood actress. Vikram has been personally monitoring his son's acting prowess, by being with the team during the shooting.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing