The milky white babe Kajal Aggarwal, is currently busy shooting for her next flick, MLA Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi, costarring Nandamuri Kalyanram and directed by debutant Upendra Madhav. The film is currently shooting few song sequences in the exotic locales of Azerbaijan.
Recently, during one of the days of the shoot, Kajal Aggarwal was surprised that she got to see her Mother visiting the sets of MLA in Azerbaijan. Even before the slender waist beauty could come out of the shock of getting to meet her mother in the shoot of her movie in a foreign country, she received yet another shocking surprise.
She happened to see that the surprise extended to her sister Nisha Aggarwal also being present in the sets along with her newborn baby boy Ishaan Walecha. The visibly elated and extremely happy Kajal, who was overjoyed to see her baby nephew in the sets, posted the picture in her Twitter handle, with the caption "Cannot get better than this #Obsessedmasi". The actress now spends more time with the newborn baby and doing her responsibilities as an Aunty. MLA is scheduled to release worldwide on March 23.
Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel Months ago, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna's Annapoorna studios banner had registered the title Manmadhudu 2, in the film chamber and that it was unclear whether it was a standalone flick starring Akkineni heroes or a proper sequel to the blockbuster.
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!