Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
The movie was initially supposed to ReleasHindihindi as Cinema. However, these debut flicks, as well as her subsequent films like Pazhani, Modhi Vilaiyadu etc, failed big time, almost ending her career. However, her career took a huge U-turn, after Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli directed Magadheera.
Now, she is a reputed actress and recently a leading Cameraman who spoke in an interview revealed about various factors and he said among the current generation actresses only Kajal Aggarwal knows to show off the right zones before the camera and she also knows the camera tricks and wrong camera angles and often avoids such. He also said even during still photo shoot session, she makes the maximum use of angles. He said he is the only cinematographer to work thrice with her.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry