The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
The actress had long back acted in a movie titled Angulika, but the movie never progressed beyond a point, and the makers never paid her in full. However, the producers of Angelika later completed the movie with other artists, and are releasing the movie now.
However, Priyamani is unhappy with her photos and content featuring her being used for Angulika, and has filed a complaint with Movie Artists Association MAA, demanding its intervention, and stop using her content or pay her in full. It must be noted that the team Angelika is using hot stills of the actress.
Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi Nayantara who prefers to do female-centric roles in recent times has worked on the dark action comedy thriller titled as 'Kolamaavu Kokila'. The movie is also referred to as 'CoCo'. The movie is directed by Nelson and is funded by Lyca Productions.
- Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker