The Tamil action hero Vishal, who besides acting in films, also holds several designations like being the secretary of actors union and the president of the producers association, was last seen in the detective thriller Thupparivalan by Mysskin and was seen making debut in Malayalam with Villain.
Now, the actor is all set to don the khaki for his next flick, which is gonna be the Tamil remake of 2015 hit Telugu flick Temper directed by Puri Jagannath, that had Jr NTR and Kajal Aggarwal playing leads. This Tamil version will be directed by debutant Venkat Mohan, a former associate of AR Murugadoss.
Bubbly beauty Raashi Khanna, who already has a couple of Tamil movies in her kitty like Imaikka Nodigal, Adanga Maru, Saithan Ke Bachcha, will be reprising Kajal Aggarwal's role in this temper remake, and Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame will be scoring music. Vishal will be seen next in Irumbuthirai releasing in April.
Shruti Haasan's Long Pending project gets a start again? Before two years, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had launched a surprise movie, the spin-off of his favorite character and people's most loved character of his Biggie Dasavatharam, Balram Naidu, with the movie Sabash Naidu. Shruti Haasan is doing the female lead role.
- Caste Director gets Sonam and a Perfectionist?
- Huma Qureshi gets Young Hero
- What's cooking for Rashmika next?
- Rashmika opposite Crazy Hero
- Kajal Aggarwal shows her BACK to 'THAT' HERO ALONE - Check it out
- Tamil Daily reports that Keerthy Suresh NUDE VIDEO is GOING VIRAL - PROOF INSIDE
- Disha Patani feels bad for signing what Shruti Haasan missed
- 16-Year-Old Mallu Beauty gets a Biggie
- Amala Paul's UNSEEN AVATAR will shock you
- 18-Year-Old Young Actress sends a Message...
- 'Jersey' Babe completes 'PINK' remake
- Kajal Aggarwal PREGNANT ?? She told 'THIS'...
- Politician's Daughter who is a famous Actress is CAUGHT IN CHEATING CASE
- The Young Actress Photos are LEAKED by the Star Director Himself ?? See the LEAKED PHOTO
- #Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why!