IPL 2018 is all set to begin very soon and this year is going to be more special as it marks the return of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals after 2 years ban. Star Network has acquired the rights and they have decided to focus more on Cricket and less on glamour.
But, the opening ceremony is going to be bigger and better. We hear from reports that Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra will be performing at the IPL 2018 grand opening ceremony! Last year we saw Katrina Kaif, Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon, Amy Jackson performed at the opening ceremony.
Jacqueline Fernandez who was recently criticized for 'Ek Do Teen' will be performing that once again on the opening day event. So, this is sure to add spices and criticisms. Varun, Ranveer, and Parineeti will be putting up their individual performances on a medley of their biggest hits.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'