Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
The actress even has her own fashion label as she's a leading fashionista too. The actress currently anticipates the release of 'Brahmastra'. In this case, the actress recently shocked everyone with her wardrobe during an award event.
Fashion blunders are quite common in the Bollywood industry. But what Alia has done is something unacceptable. She has worn a cleavage-revealing maxi and that never worked with her lean physique. Her hairstyle was even worse and it never blended with anything. She never wore any matching accessories and was looking bland all the way. Take a look at the photos below,
Trisha flaunts her hot Fleshy Waist Curves at the Shooting Spot - 14 Hot Photos Inside South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Samyuktha Hegde Bags Next
- Flop movie VVR to be remade in Tamil
- Akshara Haasan faces another flop
- Mahesh - Kajal - Sukumar coming together for a Historical flick?
- Tamanna's Item Song flick again!
- Malvika exposes a lot during a public event - 19 HOT Photos Inside
- Amala Paul sets her goal higher
- 'THAT' movie of Samantha and Rana goes to Bollywood!
- Suku gets Sensational Hero and Kajal Together
- HOT MONSTROUS COLLECTION TEMPTING PHOTOS of TRISHA to Spice your Mood
- Trisha or Tamanna? Who is Trivikram's choice?
- After iSmart Shankar, Puri gets back to Disha Patani
- Chiranjeevi and Tamanna undergo extensive training for Sye Raa
- Bunny to start another project with Shruti on a parallel note?
- Ayushmann Khurrana makes a comeback with unconventional script selection