Milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been angered by people calling the film industry a shameful industry. Kajal Aggarwal has been a leading actress of the Tamil and Telugu film industries for more than 11 years, and has been branded as the good girl of Tollywood, and is currently acting in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen.
In Such a scenario, Kajal had recently spoken about the Film industry. She said, "When I entered the film industry, I never thought I'd reach this height. It's because of my hard work, God's blessings and fans support that I've reached where I am now. I love acting in movies.
Being celebrities, we are subjected to harassments at public places at times, but being a bold girl, I cross these incidents easily. After coming to the Tinsel town, though we get name and fame, we actresses lose our freedom. We never get to go freely anywhere. Some people brand Cinema industry as a shameful Industry, but good or bad is in the eyes of the person who sees, and every industry has its own positives as well as negatives.
Disha Patani - A Trapeze artist! The slender babe Disha Patani, known for her performance in the MS Dhoni biopic MS Dhoni the Untold Story, was recently seen in the action-packed Blockbuster Baaghi 2, with her boyfriend Tiger Shroff playing the lead role.
- Rana Daggubati's Transformation
- Anushka with Gopichand?
- Tammu's Sizzling Avatar...
- Ouch! Trisha's next gets UNCUT release
- Samantha is READY TO DO SUCH A THING
- Rashmika Rampage continues
- Oops! Tamanna exposed at Airport - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara keeps Mega star waiting
- Jahnvi grabs it?
- Lavanya Tripathi slams rumour mongers
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara ready to conquer Hindi too
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- When Pooja Hegde's Mother-In-Law came to shooting spot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside