Milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been angered by people calling film industry a shameful industry. Kajal Aggarwal has been a leading actress of the Tamil and Telugu film industries for more than 11 years, and has been branded as the good girl of Tollywood, and is currently acting in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen.
In Such a scenario, Kajal had recently spoken about the Film industry. She said, "When I entered the film industry, I never thought I'd reach this height. It's because of my hard work, God's blessings and fans support that I've reached where I am now. I love acting in movies.
Being celebrities, we are subjected to harassments at public places at times, but being a bold girl, I cross these incidents easily. After coming to the Tinsel town, though we get name and fame, we actresses lose our freedom. We never get to go freely anywhere. Some people brand Cinema industry as a shameful Industry, but good or bad is in the eyes of the person who sees, and every industry has its own positives as well as negatives.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing