Milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been angered by people calling the film industry a shameful industry. Kajal Aggarwal has been a leading actress of the Tamil and Telugu film industries for more than 11 years, and has been branded as the good girl of Tollywood, and is currently acting in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen.
In Such a scenario, Kajal had recently spoken about the Film industry. She said, "When I entered the film industry, I never thought I'd reach this height. It's because of my hard work, God's blessings and fans support that I've reached where I am now. I love acting in movies.
Being celebrities, we are subjected to harassments at public places at times, but being a bold girl, I cross these incidents easily. After coming to the Tinsel town, though we get name and fame, we actresses lose our freedom. We never get to go freely anywhere. Some people brand Cinema industry as a shameful Industry, but good or bad is in the eyes of the person who sees, and every industry has its own positives as well as negatives.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?