As reported earlier by team AP Herald, the promising maker Deva Katta, who had been on a lull post the failure of his movie Autonagar Surya with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, was back, as he had produced a web series last year, and now has few exciting projects in his kitty.
The first of these projects happen to be the remake of his 2009 hit political thriller Prasthanam, that starred Sharwanand, Saikumar and Sundeep Kishan in prime roles, and this Bollywood remake was already announced to have veteran Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Saikumar.
Now, it has been revealed that the role played by Sharwanand will be played by the controversial actor involved in the death of actress Jiah Khan, Sooraj Pancholi, and Sundeep Kishan's role will be played by Satyajit Dubey. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to do the female lead role, and the movie is produced by Sanjay Dutt himself.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!