As reported earlier by team AP Herald, the promising maker Deva Katta, who had been on a lull post the failure of his movie Autonagar Surya with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, was back, as he had produced a web series last year, and now has few exciting projects in his kitty.
The first of these projects happen to be the remake of his 2009 hit political thriller Prasthanam, that starred Sharwanand, Saikumar and Sundeep Kishan in prime roles, and this Bollywood remake was already announced to have veteran Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Saikumar.
Now, it has been revealed that the role played by Sharwanand will be played by the controversial actor involved in the death of actress Jiah Khan, Sooraj Pancholi, and Sundeep Kishan's role will be played by Satyajit Dubey. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to do the female lead role, and the movie is produced by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess