As reported earlier by team AP Herald, the promising maker Deva Katta, who had been on a lull post the failure of his movie Autonagar Surya with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, was back, as he had produced a web series last year, and now has few exciting projects in his kitty.
The first of these projects happen to be the remake of his 2009 hit political thriller Prasthanam, that starred Sharwanand, Saikumar and Sundeep Kishan in prime roles, and this Bollywood remake was already announced to have veteran Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Saikumar.
Now, it has been revealed that the role played by Sharwanand will be played by the controversial actor involved in the death of actress Jiah Khan, Sooraj Pancholi, and Sundeep Kishan's role will be played by Satyajit Dubey. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to do the female lead role, and the movie is produced by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu