The young and upcoming star of Tamil cinema, Siva Karthikeyan had his last release in the form of Mohan Raja directorial Velaikkaran, a hard hitting flick against the corporate bosses exploiting the work force and how a salesman hero uproots the evil minded antagonist. Now he's all set for his next few flicks.
Before the shoot of his next movie with Ravikumar Rajendran of Indru netru naalai fame, a sci-fi flick, he had got committed to an untitled comic caper directed by M Rajesh of Siva manasula sakthi, boss engira Baskaran and Ok ok fame, to be bankrolled by Studio Green. This movie was initially reported to have pimple Beauty Sai Pallavi playing female lead.
However, the latest update is that Sai Pallavi isn't a part of the project and that the team is planning to rope in lady superstar Nayanthara as the female lead. It must be noted that Nayanthara had already paired with Siva Karthikeyan in Velaikkaran and the pair was trolled by several sections or audience citing that Nayan looked older than Siva. Let's see if Rajesh can extract the best from his boss engira Baskaran heroine Nayanthara.
Samantha signed for Hair Remover TVC for such a Huge Price Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent releases are scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movies minted money like anything and they continued to dominate the Box-Office without much ado. The actress will be seen next in 'Super Deluxe'.
- 16 Hot and Sensuous Photos of Desi Babe Neha - 'Not-to-be-Missed' Photos Inside
- Unseen HOT Photos of Kiara exposing her curves from Ram Charan's 'VVR' - HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...
- Seducing Hot Photoshoot of Rakul Preet in a Black Brassiere - 'Not-to-be-Missed' Photos Inside
- When Rakul Preet forgot to Wear Pant after having 'SESSION IN CAR'... This is HOW BAD SHE REPLIED - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO'
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?