After the hat-trick
hits last year and the stupendous success of the Christmas Blockbuster MCA Middle-class Abbayi, natural star Nani scored hat-trick with the Multi-starrer directed by Sriram Aditya and bankrolled by Aswini Dutt.
In this case, Rashmika who did one of the female leads along with Aakansha Singh is all over the headlines. The actress broke up her engagement with Rakshit Shetty and now she is again in headlines for increasing her remuneration.
As per reports, the actress is now demanding 7 digits as her salary and is also throwing numerous conditions on the producer who comes to narrate the script. The actress is already replaced by Raashi Khanna in a few projects due to this reason.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema