One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
She even supported Pawan and fought with Kathi Mahesh on the social media. Poonam Kaur, known for her supporting roles in several films like Nagarjuna starrer Gaganam, and Kamal Haasan starrer Eenadu, is all set to make a grand comeback, but this time around , its not on Silver screens, but on small screens. The actress has been roped in to be a part of the big budget historical series Swarna Khadgam.
This series, which is bankrolled by Arka Mediaworks who had produced the gargantuan flick Baahubali, has script penned by renowned script writer Vijayendra Prasad, and already has Sandalwood hottie Sanjana Galrani playing the lead. Let's see if Poonam Kaur can win hearts this time, with her sensuous act on small screens in this epic series.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE