One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
She even supported Pawan and fought with Kathi Mahesh on the social media. Poonam Kaur, known for her supporting roles in several films like Nagarjuna starrer Gaganam, and Kamal Haasan starrer Eenadu, is all set to make a grand comeback, but this time around , its not on Silver screens, but on small screens. The actress has been roped in to be a part of the big budget historical series Swarna Khadgam.
This series, which is bankrolled by Arka Mediaworks who had produced the gargantuan flick Baahubali, has script penned by renowned script writer Vijayendra Prasad, and already has Sandalwood hottie Sanjana Galrani playing the lead. Let's see if Poonam Kaur can win hearts this time, with her sensuous act on small screens in this epic series.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing