The recent sensation of Tollywood, prior to the release of Rangasthalam which has caused a box office rampage happens to be the small flick Needi Naadi Oke Katha directed by debutant Venu Udugula and starring promising young hero Sree Vishnu and Bichagadu girl Satna Titus in lead roles.
While it was initially reported that, the tamil remake rights of the critically acclaimed Needi naadi Oke katha was acquired by Kalaipuli S Thanu, and that it will star the national award winning actor Dhanush, the news is yet to be confirmed, but on the other hand, Venu Udugula has got another opportunity now.
It has been reported that, the young and talented maker is all set to venture into Kollywood soon, as he has already approached the star hero Karthi, and that the actor has reportedly given his nod following him being impressed with the narration and the character sketch. Kajal Aggarwal is likely to be the female lead in this venture. This movie will most probably be a Tamil/Telugu bilingual, and more details will be out soon on this project.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE