The recent sensation of Tollywood, prior to the release of Rangasthalam which has caused a box office rampage happens to be the small flick Needi Naadi Oke Katha directed by debutant Venu Udugula and starring promising young hero Sree Vishnu and Bichagadu girl Satna Titus in lead roles.
While it was initially reported that, the tamil remake rights of the critically acclaimed Needi naadi Oke katha was acquired by Kalaipuli S Thanu, and that it will star the national award winning actor Dhanush, the news is yet to be confirmed, but on the other hand, Venu Udugula has got another opportunity now.
It has been reported that, the young and talented maker is all set to venture into Kollywood soon, as he has already approached the star hero Karthi, and that the actor has reportedly given his nod following him being impressed with the narration and the character sketch. Kajal Aggarwal is likely to be the female lead in this venture. This movie will most probably be a Tamil/Telugu bilingual, and more details will be out soon on this project.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing