Versatile actor Prakashraj, known for his towering performances in movies, and for his impeccable villainy and subtle supporting roles in multiple languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, has been currently involved actively in fighting out the Hindutva and the wrongs done by the ruling BJP.
The national award winning actor had recently went a step ahead, and had made a police complaint against a website named postcard.news, in Bengaluru. The actor had alleged that postcard website has always been publishing fake news, and the site had also tried to tarnish his image with derogatory news.
Prakashraj said that, the site had reported wrong of his visit during Gauri Lankesh's death, and during his son's death they had said that he was with a dancer, and have always been writing fake and derogatory stuff, as he was against the views of a BJP MP. Prakashraj has a long list of films lined up, in both tamil and telugu, and was last seen in the blockbuster Rangasthalam.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours