Superstar Mahesh Babu has always been known to be having US Box office as his stronghold, and for showing his box office might in the country , even with his disastrous flicks. Even his flops like Brahmotsavam and SPYder had did extraordinary business at US Box office.
Now, his Bharat Ane Nenu has been one of the most expected movies of Tollywood, and the buzz around the movie is extremely positive, and as always, the team BAN is planning to hold massive premiere shows in US. It has been revealed that the movie will have more than 2000 premiere shows in US on 19th of April, a day ahead of its Indian release.
Several box office records, including the recent records set by Ramcharan's Rangasthalam are expected to be broken by Bharat Ane Nenu, directed by Koratala Siva. Meanwhile, the movie will have its grand audio release tomorrow at the LB Stadium Hyderabad, and this "Bharat Bagiranga Sabha" event will be graced by Young tiger Jr NTR. Recently, 'Rangasthalam' entered $2 Million easily and is aiming for the big fish. Hope BAN breaks it easily!
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing