Sri Reddy must be a known name across the Nation by now as her nude protests have gone viral before the media. She stripped in public to protest against the alleged sexual harassment prevailing in the industry. She also revealed few directors want to bed with their heroines.
In this case, now a young Bollywood director has came in support of the actress. Bollywood Director Shadab Siddiqui who is just 25-Years-Old and is well known for creating an impact on the minds of many through his insightful direction took Twitter to support Sri Reddy.
But, what happened is when he wanted to extend his support he never got his facts right and he mentioned Sri Reddy as a Tamil Actress and his support went against himself. He was lashed out and criticized by the Netizens as he never knew what is happening actually around.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing