Sri Reddy's Nude protests has definitely erupted and has gone beyond boundaries. The actress is now getting support from various members inside the industry. At the same time, there are few actresses who deny her allegations.
In this case, an upcoming actress has sparked a new controversy. Shraddha Srinath who entered film industry through Kannada movie 'U Turn' slowly cemented her spot in Tamil with the Blockbuster movie 'Vikram Vedha'. She also acted in Nivin Pauly's Malayalam movie 'Richie'.
Now, she is entering Bollywood with 'Milan Talkies' and she is going to do the role of a college girl in this project. During an interview, a journalist asked her about the experience in Bollywood and how much it differs from South Indian Film Industry and she said, "Bollywood is highly disciplined and professional. They are treating heroines with dignity." This has sparked controversy as everyone claims that does she mean casting couch prevails in South Indian industry alone?
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry