Shruti Haasan is on cloud nine despite she never signed any new projects. The actress is still getting all the spotlight and she even is invited for all Award shows. Recently, we saw her dancing with Dulquer Salman in Malayalam Industry Award show and presenting Tamanna award at Apsara Awards event.
The actress never signed any projects so far in Tamil or Telugu languages. However, now she has started her professional works once again. The actress has signed a new Hindi movie where she will be teaming up with Vidyut Jammwal. The movie was expected to go on floors soon.
Now, we have got an exclusive information that the actress will start the first schedule soon and it will begin at Mumbai. Vidyut Jammwal will join the team and later the team will move to Dehradun for a short schedule. Watch out this space for more updates.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry