Kajal Aggarwal continues to dominate the film industry with her repeated success at the Box-Office. The actress tasted some big hits last year and she started 2018 with Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'MLA'. Despite mixed reviews the movie managed to survive at the Box-Office.
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal was approached to do one of the female leads in Ravi Teja's 'Amar Akbar Anthony' initially and the actress demands made her to miss the chance. The actress threw lots of conditions which made her to miss the project.
As per inside sources, the actress demanded salary in 7 Digits which is even higher than the actor's salary. She also promised only 25 days call sheet without any interruption. Also, she told her personal hair stylist and costume designer should be paid by the production house. Shocked by the demands, they dropped her instantly. The actress is now working on the remake of 'Queen' as 'Paris Paris'.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!