Kajal Aggarwal continues to dominate the film industry with her repeated success at the Box-Office. The actress tasted some big hits last year and she started 2018 with Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'MLA'. Despite mixed reviews the movie managed to survive at the Box-Office.
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal was approached to do one of the female leads in Ravi Teja's 'Amar Akbar Anthony' initially and the actress demands made her to miss the chance. The actress threw lots of conditions which made her to miss the project.
As per inside sources, the actress demanded salary in 7 Digits which is even higher than the actor's salary. She also promised only 25 days call sheet without any interruption. Also, she told her personal hair stylist and costume designer should be paid by the production house. Shocked by the demands, they dropped her instantly. The actress is now working on the remake of 'Queen' as 'Paris Paris'.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon