Last February, more than the death of the yesteryear Dream girl Sridevi, one girl who caught the attention of many, was the 18-year-old college Student Priya Prakash Varrier from Kerala, who became the talk of the town, with just a song video and a teaser video of her debut film in Malayalam.
Her wink and her cute expressions and antics in the Manikya Malarayi Poovi song in her debut film Oru Adaar Love, was an instant hit with the youth of not just the southern states, but also the whole of the country, as her popularity was further elevated by the teaser video which released
few days later as Valentine's day special.
Now, it has been announced by the director of Oru Adaar Love, Omar Lulu, that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu and Tamil as well, owing to her huge popularity which extended to her getting more than 5 million followers and even more than Mark Zuckerberg.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE