In February, more than the death of the yesteryear Dream girl Sridevi, one girl who caught the attention of many, was the 18 year old college Student Priya Prakash Varrier from Kerala, who became the talk of the town, with just a song video and a teaser video of her debut film in Malayalam.
Her wink and her cute expressions and antics in the Manikya Malarayi Poovi song in her debut film Oru Adaar Love, was an instant hit with the youth of not just the southern states, but also the whole of the country, as her popularity was further elevated by the teaser video which released few days later as Valentine's day special.
Now, it has been announced by the director of Oru Adaar Love, Omar Lulu, that the movie is scheduled to release in September second week, and that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu and tamil as well, owing to her huge popularity which extended to her getting more than 5 million followers and even more than Mark Zuckerberg.
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor