In February, more than the death of the yesteryear Dream girl Sridevi, one girl who caught the attention of many, was the 18 year old college Student Priya Prakash Varrier from Kerala, who became the talk of the town, with just a song video and a teaser video of her debut film in Malayalam.
Her wink and her cute expressions and antics in the Manikya Malarayi Poovi song in her debut film Oru Adaar Love, was an instant hit with the youth of not just the southern states, but also the whole of the country, as her popularity was further elevated by the teaser video which released few days later as Valentine's day special.
Now, it has been announced by the director of Oru Adaar Love, Omar Lulu, that the movie is scheduled to release in September second week, and that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu and tamil as well, owing to her huge popularity which extended to her getting more than 5 million followers and even more than Mark Zuckerberg.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing