In February, more than the death of the yesteryear Dream girl Sridevi, one girl who caught the attention of many, was the 18 year old college Student Priya Prakash Varrier from Kerala, who became the talk of the town, with just a song video and a teaser video of her debut film in Malayalam.
Her wink and her cute expressions and antics in the Manikya Malarayi Poovi song in her debut film Oru Adaar Love, was an instant hit with the youth of not just the southern states, but also the whole of the country, as her popularity was further elevated by the teaser video which released few days later as Valentine's day special.
Now, it has been announced by the director of Oru Adaar Love, Omar Lulu, that the movie is scheduled to release in September second week, and that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu and tamil as well, owing to her huge popularity which extended to her getting more than 5 million followers and even more than Mark Zuckerberg.
These 21 Photos of Deepika will make your Sunday better! Deepika Padukone is not just an Ordinary actress who came up in her career so easily. She faced lots of struggles, she was embarrassed, put to shame, and so on. She fought depression, her negativity and finally now she has entered the pinnacle.
- Rakul Preet in Brassiere and Shorts for a Photoshoot - 22 Photos Inside
- Sayyesha enters the big project
- These latest clicks of Shruti Haasan are indeed Spunky
- Aakanksha Singh gets Sandalwood Superstar
- What's Cooking with Anushka?
- Deepika Padukone dance on stage goes viral - View Pics
- Another cameo in 'A' Rated movie
- Kajal says NO to 'THAT' Actor
- A Premature ending for Prince, Kajal, Balayya project
- Kajal Aggarwal's latest clicks from Shooting Spot
- VVR team rushing to completion
- Ram Charan to work with Samantha and a Kannada Hero?
- 47 Photos of Kajal in a short top and skirt revealing her tempting waist
- Nandita Swetha running out of chances
- Shruti Haasan's Old Movie grabs more TRP ratings