Young and promising Kollywood
film maker Karthik Subbaraj, gained huge fame right from his debut flick, the horror hit Pizza, and later rose further heights, with his second flick , the dark comedy Jigarthanda, that fetched Bobby Simha a national award, and catapulted Karthik Subbaraj to the league of elite makers.
However, his next
flick , the critically acclaimed Iraivi became a commercial failure despite being celebrated for the performances of Vijay Sethupathi and SJ Suryah, and also pushed Karthik into a controversy for misrepresentation of producers and showing them in bad light. Following this, his planned project with Dhanush couldn't take off immediately.
When he was asked recently on the Dhanush project, he assured that the project is still on, and will begin once Karthik completes Petta. He also assured that Trisha is the female lead and the movie will also involve a Hollywood actor, and will be shot completely in the US. Trisha also worked with him in Petta earlier.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily