Young and promising Kollywood film maker Karthik Subbaraj, gained huge fame right from his debut flick, the horror hit Pizza, and later rose further heights, with his second
flick , the dark comedy Jigarthanda, that fetched Bobby Simha a national award, and catapulted Karthik Subbaraj to the league of elite makers.
However, his next
flick , the critically acclaimed Iraivi became a commercial failure despite being celebrated for the performances of Vijay Sethupathi and SJ Suryah, and also pushed Karthik into a controversy for misrepresentation of producers and showing them in bad light. Following this, his planned project with Dhanush couldn't take off immediately.
When he was asked recently on the Dhanush project, he assured that the project is still on, and will begin once Karthik completes Rajni project. He also assured that Trisha is the female lead and the movie will also involve a Hollywood actor, and will be shot completely in the US.
Dimple Beauty loses case Preity Zinta, the Bollywood dimple beauty who had debuted with the Shahrukh Khan starrer Dilse by Maniratnam had starred later in several Tollywood movies as well like Rajakumarudu and had later settled in Bollywood itself, scoring hits opposite the who's who of the industry.
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!