As reported earlier by team AP Herald, young and promising hero Sharwanand is simultaneously shooting for two movies, the first being Padi Padi leche Manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, costarring Sai Pallavi, which began shooting a few weeks back in Kolkata.
The second project, the long-delayed untitled action entertainer by critically acclaimed maker Sudheer Varma, went on floors last week, and this movie began with the lead lady announced as Kalyani Priyadarshan, in her second Tollywood movie after Hello.
However, now it has been revealed that Milky Babe Kajal Aggarwal, who was initially reported to be a part of the project and had been delaying to give her nod, has finally accepted to be a part of the movie, after adjusting her dates for other movies. The movie has Sharwanand playing a gangster and he'll be seen in multiple getups and shades.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours