As reported earlier by team AP Herald, young and promising hero Sharwanand is simultaneously shooting for two movies, the first being Padi Padi leche Manasu directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, costarring Sai Pallavi, which began shooting a few weeks back in Kolkata.
The second project, the long-delayed untitled action entertainer by critically acclaimed maker Sudheer Varma, went on floors last week, and this movie began with the lead lady announced as Kalyani Priyadarshan, in her second Tollywood movie after Hello.
However, now it has been revealed that Milky Babe Kajal Aggarwal, who was initially reported to be a part of the project and had been delaying to give her nod, has finally accepted to be a part of the movie, after adjusting her dates for other movies. The movie has Sharwanand playing a gangster and he'll be seen in multiple getups and shades.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa finally Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha does it for her own project
- Will Trisha arrive on the Date?
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Niharika Preps for Marriage? View these Photos!
- Kriti Sanon gets a Historical Biggie!
- 'BAN' Sequel to bring 'Srimanthudu' Jodi?
- When Girls surrounded Mahesh Babu and were having a 'Gala Time' - Photos Inside
- "Don't you get AIDS...??" - Fan asks Sri Reddy and 'THIS' is what she Answered!
- 11 Photos of Star Actor's Daughter captured Red-Handed when she walks out of Pilates Class
- From Tollywood to Bollywood... This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- Chiranjeevi back with Double Bang
- Will Two Milky White Babes come together?
- Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention!
- Mallu beauty wants to be bad!
- Kajal Aggarwal replaces Sunny Leone