Recently, Hyderabad's LB Stadium witnessed a festival of sorts, as Tollywood's who's who and the people thronged the venue, to get a glimpse one of the rarest occasions, where two huge stars, considered rivals, were seen together, at the audio launch of Bharat Ane Nenu.
The event, Bharat Bahiranga sabha was graced by none other than Jr NTR Tarak, who heaped praises on Mahesh Babu, addressing him as Mahesh Anna, and saying that he's probably the only actor and a rare one, who has tried experimenting different scripts within the commercial genre and that everyone including him are trying them only now, and wished it'll be a milestone for Mahesh Babu.
In return, Mahesh Babu also appreciated Tarak's presence and said that they've been always good friends and as Tarak said they're family. He added that it was so good of Tarak to come as Mahesh had long back gone for an audio launch of an NTR movie. In this case, reports say that Mahesh Babu has invited Junior NTR for a special screening of the movie even before the release. The stars were seen bonding post the event as well, and mega Powerstar Ramcharan also joined them.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry