The slender waist beauty Tamannaah, who has been ruling the roost in south cinema, starring in Telugu and Tamil flicks prominently, scoring hits and starring with top actors like Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Vikram, Suriya, Pawan Kalyan, besides also starring in several Hindi movies opposite Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, has been in the industry for more than a decade.
While she has been most often cast as the glam doll oozing oomph and gracefully and energetically dancing on screen, she has so far never received any recognition for her acting. But this year, Tamannaah has got a victorious beginning, as she has been conferred the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award, one of the highest recognition in Indian Cinema.
It has been announced that the milky white babe has been honored for her performance as the warrior woman Avanthika in SS Rajamouli directed 2015 magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning. She will be awarded in a grand ceremony scheduled to be held tomorrow, and the event will also have Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma receiving awards. Post the mammoth victory of Baahubali, Tamannaah is now a sensation and is currently starring in numerous films in multiple languages.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry